Dept Head: Dora Spencer
In an effort to promote local flavour, a great deal of our dips and cheeses are produced on the Island and surrounding areas
- Our deli is committed to the best service for all of our customers. In order to do this, we pride ourselves on quick and exceptional service, and all of the finest quality Freybe and specialty meats and salamis.
- Try our breakfast sandwiches and fresh, hot paninis.
- We offer a wide selection of cheeses.
- We would love to cater your next party or gathering, and offer numerous trays and gift baskets
- Come in and try our fresh Sushi and Chinese dinners, brought in each morning! and in the hot case every Wednesday!
- Our hot case is always full with lunch specials for people on the go and the best bbq chickens in town using only Island Farmhouse Poultry from Cowichan Bay.
- Try our FRESH, LOCALLY made Sabri butter chicken lunch special every Friday, as well as a selection of samosas.
- Visit in store to find all the locally produced curry pockets, greek chicken phyllos and other savoury items.
Some of our specialty items are:
- Exstensive new lines of gluten free desserts and products
- Vegetarian Items from Veggie Fast Foods, including Veggie Pate, Brushetta, Roasted Red Pepper Homous, Baba Ganouj, Mediterranean and Vegetarian Rolls
- Sausage, Chicken and Smoked Salmon Rolls, Filo Pies, Quiche, all made fresh to offer you a quick and delicious lunch or dinner made right here by the Mayflower Bakery and Stamps Deli
- Cheeses from all over the world
- A large selection of specialty cheese from Vancouver Island and the surrounding islands
- Fresh Samosas from the Spice Jammer Restaurant
- Salads made fresh by Arbutus Ridge Salads, and others made right here in our very own deli!
- A variety of Hot Soup made each morning and served with a piece of bread
- Garden, Caesar and Spinach Salads made daily
- Kildonan Farms Natural Smoked Turkey raised right here in Saanich and smoked at Glenwood Meats. Island produced, start to finish.
- Fresh! Buffalo mozzarella from Natural Pastures in Comox
- Our deli offers numerous fine cheeses, both local and imported. We are proud to provide our customers with a vast selection of well-known and specialty cheeses.
- Locally, we bring cheeses in from Natural Pastures Cheese Co., Salt Spring Cheese Co., McClennan Creek Dairy, and Little Qualicum Cheese Co. These companies offer a variety of soft and hard cheeses that we are proud to carry!
- A variety of Goat and Feta cheeses
- Local Holy Homous Dips
- We are currently doing our best to stock our cases with a wide variety of imported cheeses, including Double Gloucester, English Stilton, Blue Shropshire, French Andre Triple Cream Brie, White and Blue Castellos, Danish Regato Parmesan, Reggiano Parmigiano, Grana Padano, Pecorino Romano and a wide variety of Goudas.